KAWASAKI KX450F



I was able to get out to Cahuilla Creek on a few weekends and burn quite a few laps. The biggest benefit of this bike for me thus far is having the Race Tech Fork Spring Conversation Kit. Once I get to the track, it’s unload the bike and ride. I do not have to worry about checking the air in the forks and the hassle of making sure everything is perfect before I go strap on the helmet. While all my other friends are going through the motions of checking their air and putting their tools away, I have already burned 10 to 15 laps. If you are bit pressed for time when you go out to the track like myself, it’s a huge difference having the “Race Tech Spring Conversion” on your Kawasaki 450F. I have a better front end feel with the spring conversion kit and when the track changes over the course of the day, I don’t have to adapt to a new feeling front end every time I get back on the track. With Cahuilla MX being such a high-speed, sandy track, you can really open the green monster up and see what the engine is capable of. I was fortunate enough to have a friend on stock 2016 KX450F, so I wanted to ride his stocker back to back to feel the difference. One of the biggest differences (other than the suspension having more comfort) was the exhaust. The FMF Racing 4.1 System makes a noticeable difference on the low to mid range power coming out of corners. You can really feel the bottom end hit and since I like a strong hit off idle (and I am running the lean coupler), this exhaust works very for me.
A couple weeks later a few of my buddies and I decided to hit Pala for another weekend of fun. Seeing how this track has the most jumps on it in California, it’s more of a track I have fun on. I always like to go here to hit the jumps and throw a couple whips on the Kawasaki. This is also a great place to test your braking power out on, since there are a ton of jumps immediately followed by tight corners. When I swapped out the stock OEM front brake system for the Ride Engineering System, I have noticed an improvement on the stopping power and the precision in which I am able to get into corners. I am the type of rider who likes a real touchy feel of the brake and want it to react immediately. If there is one thing I hate, it’s a spongy brake! The Ride Engineering set up really gives me more confidence coming into the corners and dragging it through the ruts (to keep my front wheel from popping out) leaves me with a more progressive, yet controlled feel at the lever.


source

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 komentar:

komentar
29 April 2020 pukul 10.32 delete

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. guided motorcycle tours

Reply
avatar